Jute Zarina Sofa
This sofa lets you make a high-style statement at a comfortably affordable price. Richly traditional roll arms are given a modern punch care of oversized nailhead trim in a black nickel-tone finish. Linen-weave upholstery in fresh and clean sandstone beige is complemented with textural pillows that are so plush to the touch.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
- 5 toss pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery; polyester and polyester/chenille pillows
- Black nickel-tone nailhead trim
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Frame components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Constructed with a platform seat foundation.
You can view product assembly instructions here.
- Depth: 40 Inches
- Height: 38 Inches
- Length: 92 Inches
- Weight: 143 Pounds